Thursday, May 14, 2009

~What I am looking forward to~













































These are some shots from my garden last summer and I have been out there weeding and planting and getting ready for this summer. This cool, damp and rainy weather is not helping...but I keep on planting. My hands, knees and butt are sore. I just kind of ache from being so out of shape. It was a long winter.







Soon I will be posting pictures from this year. I can't wait for the warm summer breezes!

5 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I can't wait for your garden to be in bloom this year. Those photo's are gorgeous!! I just wish the heat didn't come with it all! LOL

The blue hydrangea is my favorite! Have a great weekend!

hugs, Linda

Mary said...

wow, what a beautiful garden. I'm sure it will be fantastic this year, too. :)

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Thank you so much Donna - I so appreciate that recommendation! How are things coming with the garden?

hugs, Linda

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Wow...what a gorgeous garden you have! Can't wait to see this year's pics! :-) Love the butterfly on, what-else...a butterfly bush. :-)

Rue said...

Good morning Donna :)

Your garden is gorgeous!! I can't wait to see more!!

I hope you're doing okay... post something lady! ;)

hugs,
rue