Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Beadboard Party

This is the start of my bead board wallpaper going up, covering up this old blue paper.
One wall done before paint. Even this looks better than before.
OK here it is painted and I like it so much better.I love the new look! Thanks Rhoda for the inspiration.Now I am using the updated format, there is no spellcheck...this is bad for me. I can't get my words to go where I want. I really don't like this. I am going to go back in and change back...if I can.
Join Rhoda at Southern Hospitality for her bead board party.

11 comments:

~Country Lady~ said...

Oh yes....yes, yes, yes!! Love the new look. Isn't this stuff fantastic?! I came over from Rhoda's party to visit. I've used it too with great success just as you have. Thanks for sharing. Blessings!

Marsha said...

What a change! Love it!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What a wonderful change! I love it!! Great colors too!!

Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

Wowsers! It looks wonderful! Don't 'ya love it? And how great that you didn't even have to struggle with removing the old paper. :)

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Oh, I love what you've done too! It just looks fantastic in all of these settings. Thanks for sharing!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Honey, it is so beautiful. I love the change. What a difference a little beadboard makes. What a great suggestion. I love the cream color with the room, it is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Love it. Stop by soon. Country hugs, Sherry

Anonymous said...

What a difference the beadboard paper made!! I wish I had known about the paper before I put panels up in my breakfast nook area. I am sure it would have been much easier than all the cutting I had to do!

blessings
mary

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

What a difference! You did a great job.

Shirley said...

Wow, that really looks wonderful!!!!! Can't believe the difference! It just changed the whole look there!! Love it!

Jeannette said...

Looks great - what color is the pain on your walls?

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

This stuff is soooooo neat! I have put up lots of the real thing...gotta love this wallpaper! Come by and look around sometime, thanks.

Blessings,
Linda