Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Time to relax...maybe NOT

Ok, I am flying blind here, my pictures are not showing, just HTML text...I do not know how to fix this. SO much for relaxing. I had gone into settings and wanted to try updated editor, until I realized there was no spell check and now I can't get it back to where I was...HELP ANYONE???

At least the pictures show when I hit preview, but I can't comment on each one.
I was going to do a little post on a couple of Christmas gifts I received. Do you think my family was trying to tell me something? I put the CD's on my i pod and the Escape one is so beautiful and relaxing. I played it while I took a nice long soak in the tub.

I am really lost here as to how to fix my problem, when I am in new post mode I only see text, not pictures. Has anyone else had this?



2 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I use Live Writer so I can't help - sorry!

Kammy said...

Relax - what does that mean ????!?!?!?! LOL !
Kammy
p.s. I use live writer too....