Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Something New

I have been in my garden with the beautiful summer days and they are starting to show the TLC they have been getting, but oh, the hot humid weather is upon us. You can't work out there with out sweat dripping from your brow. Hot, sticky, yucky. So I decided to spend some time in the A/C ( you know shopping, or walking commercial property)and look what I found. This cabinet has an old window for a door. The old glass and putty of the windows. I loved the look of it. Not to mention I needed a place to put some dishes because my kitchen is full. The cupboard is taller than the one I had before. My old one found a new home on my porch and looks nice there.
I love that the black matches the chairs and seems to ground the room.





Stay cool!


2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

What a great piece. I love it. Perfect for your room. Hugs, Marty

The Farmers Oldest Daughter said...

I just love your home. It looks so cozy and comfy. This is a great find.