Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Christmas

My decorations are done and now on to the baking. I have been sick since the first week in December, first  a cold that just lingered and now the cough, medicine does not stop it and I am tired, just plain old tired. So I need to get my Christmas chores all done and I don't think there will be time for another post. I wonder what the family will think if stuff just does not get done? May you all find peace, happiness and joy this Christmas season~
 


 
Merry Christmas to all!









 

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Lovely Holiday pictures, Merry Christmas, Francine.

Anonymous said...

Donna,
So hard to enjoy when you have so much to do and don't feel well. Whatever is going around is awful. It is fatiguing.

Your home looks beautiful-Pinterest worthy!

Merry Christmas & feel better soon,
~Cris Eddy~