Monday, July 7, 2014

How does my garden grow?

I never seem to have time to post in the summer. Where am I you ask? In my Garden of course. Let me show you what is blooming now and what I have been up to.






 Notice the pesty red beetle? I have been dusting and spraying and now I pick them off as I find them. He went in a jar of soapy water when I finished taking the picture.





As you can see lots of day lilies. I just love them and have been buying them for years.
The roses and cone flower look pretty too.





 Then I have gone a made up a couple little fairy gardens...more to come too.





Happy Gardening all!

Join me for Outdoor Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer.OW_thumb2_thumb_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1[1]

10 comments:

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

I love day lilies too! Your rose arbor is SO beautiful! Romantic!

The Country Nest said...

Thank you! My son built it as a Christmas present. I am so lucky!

Prims By The Water said...

I do so love your arbor! Beautiful flowers. janice

Linda said...

What beautiful pictures...your blooms are wonderful!Happy Wednesday!!

bettyj said...

I did a post on my Day Lillies!Truth is they are the only things I have any luck with! Love your garden and always have, since I found your blog.

zAzA said...

Absolutely gorgeous .....

Larry said...

I absolutely love your arbor... really great! I can relate to your being in the garden... I spend at least 10 hours in my 2 acres of ornamental gardens virtually every day ... it's tremendously rewarding!! Larry

Larry said...

I just toured the "My Gardens" section of your blog and am blown away... absolutely beautiful! Larry

Janice Kay Schaub said...

Oh those lillies, yours put mine to shame. Beautiful pictures.
Janice

Unknown said...

Ohhh that arbor...it's just like "The Secret Garden!" Sooo inviting XOXO