Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Where am I?


They won't let me out...the snow is over my head. Those of you who know me know that I am only 5ft. tall, or short. The snow just keeps on coming...more tonight.
 

So I have had nice fire going. I have caught up on lots of reading. Done some deep cleaning. I have done some cooking and I have been searching my seed catalogs, dreaming of spring.
 Some of my favorite inspiration.  My all time favorite is How Clean Is Your House?

Then as my reward I pull out my seed catalogs!! I am dreaming of Spring, but at this rate we will have snow in June.

2 comments:

Earlene said...

Unbelievable the amounts that have been falling there!
Hope it's gone soon!
Hugs
Earlene

Prims By The Water said...

Hope you don't get any more snow..but I wish it was snowing right now as the temps would be higher than 3 degrees if it was..deep freeze here. Janice