Monday, March 2, 2009

Saturday was a beautiful day. We started some garden cleanup and just enjoyed the sunshine! I changed out my hearts and brought out the forsythia to make it look like Spring, after all Sunday is March first..........

Then, look at today...........This is New England, but I see many others even in the south got snow. Mother Nature wields a mighty swing.


This is the view from my porch...ahh it is on the north side of the house and baby its cold outside!






On my final note I want to tell you about this linen spray that I love, it makes everything smell so clean, like laundry that has been hung out to dry. I got it in T.J. Maxx, have told a few friends....it is sometimes hard to find, but I now have a small reserve of it. I pick up all they have each time I see it. When you spray the shower curtain it smells like you just gave the whole bathroom a deep clean. It is great when you are ironing your curtains and anything else...or just spray it in the air. Just a great clean smell, you know like SPRING!

4 comments:

The Willow Rose said...

We also got alot of snow in Virginia, I am enjoying the beauty it brings. I recently found linen spray at bed bath and beyond that smells really good. Don't you just love the smell of english lavender in your sheets!

The Painted Nest said...

I love linen sprays!!!! Thanks for the tip about this one, I'll look for it!!!I love the yellow bell wreath on your door!!BEAUTIFUL~~~~I LOVE THAT SUNNY YELLOW~~~~SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL SHOULD HAVE A FRAGRANCE DON'T YOU THINK ??? BUT I STILL LOVE TO LOOK AT THEM!!!HEY on another note~~did you ever have to go to the yellow bell to gather a switch for your mom when you got into trouble??? BUT I STILL LOVE THAT BUSH!!!Blessings, Deborah

Picket said...

Hey girl...your snow pics are so pretty! I loved seeing ours but was so happy it left as quick as it did! I love linen spray...I will have to look for that next time I am at our TJ Maxx...hope all is well on your side of the mountain and that you are staying warm and having a great week!

The Rustic Victorian said...

Hi,
I love your banner by the way,,and there is nothing like yellow to cheer you up on a cold day. The snow is so beautiful..I have never used lined spray...where have I been? I will have to look for it.
Marcie