Thursday, February 12, 2009

Snow, Snow, go away!



Last weekend I took down all of my snowmen, packed them away....I'm just wishing for Spring so bad, but I know that living in New England that we can still get more snow! Even my outside snowmen had to go. With snow still on the ground....lo and behold we had 60 degree temps. yesterday and it is going to be close to 50 degrees today. Maybe the rest of the snow can go away. I'm digging out my Spring stuff and going to pretend, open my windows and enjoy the fresh air...even if it is only for a few days. There is a garden show in Rhode Island this weekend and this usually gets me in the mood to garden.( Even though I have to wait)




Ok, ok, I know I am jumping the gun but the power of positive thoughts works for me.
I belong to our local Garden Club and was asked if they could use my garden on the tour they will be having in June, but more on that later.......



Enjoy the day.

Donna

2 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Welcome to blog land!!

I came over from Deborah's site, the painted nest.


Blessings,
Barbara Jean

The Willow Rose said...

Welcome, I came from Deborah's blog, she is the sweetest thing. I am also new at all this, but it is alot of fun.