Monday, June 22, 2009

Garden Tour Part II

This part is visiting my vegetable room in the garden. It is on the south side of my home and my potting shed is located right beside it. I have 26 tomato plants, corn, squash, cukes and many types of pumpkins. Also I put zinnias and marigolds in for color and cutting, of course. There is a small raised bed filled with lettuces and radishes for now. Then on the side I have a small herb garden
The compost bin a much needed tool for the garden.












Through the rose arbor into the garden

4 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

WOw !! You have a wonderful veggie garden there! Love the potting shed too! How many hours a week do you think you spend gardening in some way?

hugs, Linda

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

This is AMAZING! How I'd love to have a garden like this! I love the No Cats sign on the bird house pole. :-) Donna, you certainly have a green thumb...I'm awestruck!

Janene said...

I am so jealous! I would love to be able to grow anything even remotely close to that!
My thumb is NOT green...it is black (not just because of the black paint!)
You are a very talented and accomplished gardener!

Anonymous said...

I just love your gardens - they are so amazing!

allison
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com