Thursday, July 30, 2009

Where do you Blog from?

This is my spot with my laptop that can be found in the TV room or at the pool and in the kitchen....you name it.
This is my home office, I work from here and I Blog from here. This is the file cabinet and fax and of course the messy bookcase filled with supplies. Next is my hubby's desk which cannot be shown, but remember he knows where everything is.
This is where everyone plops down. I think this room is used as much as the room with the TV.
Remember when no one had offices in their home? Now they seem to be a standard. Like a Family room. This room used to be our dining room, but we out grew it. Now the spot is used everyday.

This is my side of the office, my desk and all the little stuff I love.


Well, Thanks for coming by to visit my little office, I spend many hours in this room and wanted to share it with you all!










5 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Isn't it true - now with everyone owning computers and printers and all the other electronics, we really need office space. And what a pretty space you have to blog from! I love the colors of the room and the traditionl furnishings. They are so classic and timeless.I will now think of you sitting in there blogging away!

I have posted about my office several times - I live in here too!

Have a great day! hugs, Linda

Katy said...

Great pictures! It must be nice to be able to move your laptop around. I have a regular computer...so it just stays on it's comfy little desk! :)

Sandi (Meme) said...

I love your office! It makes me want to get mine at home done. But, as it is, I blog sitting in my motel room with my computer on my lap, and HGTV on the tube! Have a great week, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm going to join your followers, want to see MORE of you!

The Farmers Oldest Daughter said...

We use to think offices were nothing but clutter but now we can't live without them. Yours is very nice. I like your blog, so interesting and beautiful photos.

Roberta said...

It's always nice to see the creative spaces of others! I adore your little shelf with the blue canning jars and old window!!! The ones with the zinc covers are the best aren't they? Thanks for stopping by! We're practically neighbors.
xo Roberta