Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Decorating

Decorations from last year, at my entry, I seem to change it a bit each year and I am not sure what this year will bring, I have a few thoughts, but we will see.
Ok this picture is from this year, big difference, I have painted the outlet covers...now they don't stand out like they did before. The rest of the pictures are from last year before I started to blog. Look at those outlets. See how much we learn from each other. Thanks Linda! Behind my Red Door has a pet peeve. Outlets that show. So I am learning how much better this looks.

My center piece from a couple of years ago copied from Picket, from Pickets Place back when we were all at RMS. You can check out my kitchen when I first finished it HERE.

My pantry, which by the way does not look as neat now, we had just finished the remodel and after 6 months of no kitchen, I had pared down the food supplies and everything was clean, neat and in it's place. hmmm maybe I should reorganize the pantry this week.





My decorations a few years ago......



HAPPY FALL 2009
~Let the season begin~



3 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh, your kitchen is so pretty and I love all of your fall decorations. They are just gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

Mumzie said...

I love all your clear jars in the pantry. How nice! The pumpkin plater in the corner is so cute. Love your pictures and fall treasures. Mumzie

"Blossom" said...

Great ideas. Labled jars are very in right now.