Saturday, January 10, 2015

Come with me while I share my work...



This is a home I currently have listed for sale in Middleboro, MA. The homestead sits on just over eight acres of beautifully treed land. The reproduction Saltbox home is surrounded stonewalls and fruit trees. As you pass down the meandering driveway and come upon the home you are greeted by the slabs of granite that are the steps to brick walk ways. The home was built with attention to detail and the fine workmanship shines through out the home.






 This antique door was fitted to the powder room and there is another on the laundry room. They took my breath away. All the other doors in the home have been handmade of Poplar wood for better results in staining. They have thumb latches~


 There are wide pine floors through out the home, Even in the finished basement and the game room above the three car garage.


The old red kitchen has three sets of french doors, a beamed cathedral ceiling, a convection stove, honed granite counters and a stunning view!


........to be continued~



4 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

what a beautiful home.

Unknown said...

Donna, you KNOW I love it! Oh, if it were a different time and years ago, it'd be mine. Great listing.

The Country Nest said...

Cris I knew you would love it, as do I....but it is the wrong time in our lives....

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Nicely done. Love to see quality reproduction.