Tuesday, January 13, 2015

This is the end

We are at the end of out tour now. Today I have included the bedrooms, the game room and the basement. The home itself boosts 3300 sq. ft with out the finished basement. You have many closets through out the home. The basement has a couple large walk in storage rooms, a workshop, a utility room, a craft room and an additional family room. The home has all Anderson windows,  the roof is only 5 yrs old.

This is the Master bedroom which is on the first floor. there is a large walk in closet and a Master bath.




This is the room above the garage. There are sky lights and lots of open space. There is also a small kitchenette so you don't need to run back down to the kitchen. A bathroom too. Can't you just picture a huge flat screen and having a crowd over to watch the game? I have some houseplants I think would do really well up here and I could snuggle in to watch HGTV  or movie night with the family?



This is the basement. See more wood floors and lots of space!

 Now this is a space I could love....the craft room. Not too shabby huh?
As we leave this house I need to tell you my job is not always as glamorous as this. Most homes could never compare. This one is a home I would love to live in, who wouldn't? Most homes are average and some are nasty, but there is a spot for everyone and everyone taste is different and there are many different styles. I enjoy each one in an individual  way. This home is just one I knew my peeps would like too. Here is a link if you are so inclined. Click HERE
Let me know what you all think. I see tons of views, but hardly any comments. Or if you want more info on this home, pop me a email.
Stay warm!


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you for the home tour. That place looks so amazing, inviting, and homey! I also love that it is on 8 acres. If only I could convince hubby to move to that state. ;)
~Jessica

Cindi said...

Wow what a house! I love it and in my dreams would love to own it...oh and all of the furnishings too! Thanks for sharing!
Be blessed,
Cindi

bayrayschild said...

Thank You Donna!
It was a beautiful tour!

Audrey